As of now, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in the field of digital marketing (15 – 20 h / week, flexible, 100% home office) for one of our largest international customers in the headphone & gaming equipment business.
You have an “eye” for all things special and a good understanding of numbers?
Do you feel like contributing your expertise to one of our largest customers. On a national and international level?
Are you ready to take on new, exciting and varied tasks in the areas of corporate and product communications?
Do you appreciate flat hierarchies, individual work models, home office with a provided laptop, plenty of room for personal development and a team you can rely on 100%?
Then we have an exciting job for you that is super compatible with your studies:
Your activity fields:
– Follow-up of various marketing measures
– Collaboration in the implementation of product launches
– Optimisation and maintenance of product-specific online content
– Preparation and analysis of performance reports
– Handling requests for marketing materials
– Support at trade fairs and other events
– Gaining insight into a wide variety of activities and areas of digital marketing
– You are a student with at least one year left of studying business administration, marketing, communications or something in a similar field
– You have experience in the field of digital marketing
– Good linguistic and written skills in German and English
– Affinity for gaming is beneficial
– high level of accuracy in spelling
– An eye for detail and a good understanding of numbers
– Teamwork skills, reliability and diligence
– A flexible home office model
– Individual working hours with flexibility during exam periods
– Technical equipment (laptop etc.)
– Attractive hourly wage
Start date: as soon as possible
You could be interested? We look forward to receiving your application by E-Mail to Cornelie Elsässer, firstname.lastname@example.org.